This week, we have explored the following learning objectives:
Friday 16th March:
- Can I multiply and divide by 10, 100 and 1000?
- Can I multiply a 4-digit number by a 1-digit number?
- Can I recall times tables up to 12 times 12?
This game helps you to practise fractions.
Have a go of this game which involves column addition.
- Try some problem solving activities here.
- Recall your multiplication facts quickly in this snake game. You can change the settings in order to practise other objectives including Roman Numerals.
- Practise adding and subtracting positive and negative numbers here with the Connect Three game.
- BBC Bitesize has lots of activities which can help you to practise all areas of the maths curriculum.
- Are you practising your times tables daily? You can follow this link to play games which will improve your knowledge in a fun way! The children love 'Hit the Button' which can be found through this link!
- Watch this times tables song to practise all of the tables in a fun and catchy way!