- Please read every night for 10 minutes with your child and record pages read in their reading record. Children are given time to change their book every morning provided parent has signed book to confirm that previous book has been finished.
READING RECORDS ARE CHECKED EVERY MONDAY MORNING
- Your child will be given 10 spellings each week in the form of ten dictation sentences with the spelling in bold print.
- Your child should learn these spellings at home. They may practice the dictation sentences in their home spelling book which you can check over with them and highlight any mistakes made. Encourage your child to have neat handwriting and to use the correct punctuation.
- Spelling test is on a WEDNESDAY. Spelling books are to be handed in on a WEDNESDAY MORNING
- New spelling are given out on a FRIDAY .
Homework is given out on a Friday to be returned on a Monday morning
Please contact me at anytime if you require any further assistance with homework.
Mrs Postlethwaite/ Mrs Kane